Born on the 26 September 1970, Caledon Western Cape. Currently living in Cape Town.
She is a freelance photographer for the last 9 years.
Having worked in the South African commercials, and features film industry as a technician, behind the scenes photography, nurtured her ability to capture and create beautiful images and to tell stories.
"Photography is a constant reminder of the beauty that can be found in simple things and the awe-inspiring complexity seen in human nature."
• I had my first solo exhibition "The Hero within", in September 2009 at The Photographers Gallery ZA.
• Exhibition "Resolution- the power of innuendo" The AVA Gallery Cape Town, Dec/Jan 2009.
• Selected as one of a 100 artist for SPIER Contemporary 2010
• Summer Group Exhibition 2011 The Photographers Gallery ZA
• Present History II Exhibition 2011 The Photographers Gallery ZA
I have been fortunate enough to shoot for ad agencies all over the world and here are some of the campaigns I have worked on.
- SONY Cyber-shot/ Germany/ World Cup 2010/Plantage
- SONY/ Dubai
- DELL/ USA/Wunderman
- HISTORY CHANNEL/USA/ Expedition Africa
- MOTOROLA/ Africa
- FA/ Germany/DDB
- GENERAL ELECTRIC/ World Wide
- PERSIL/ Germany/DDB Tribal
- COFIDIS/ France
- WALKERS/ UK
- SCHWINN/USA/Cossette New York
- BESA/ Angola/Y&R Lisbon
- CENTRE PARCS
- EL PASO/UK/Saatchi